Giant OCR1; it was much loved for a short while but not ridden very much at all. This is a great opportunity to snap up a quality bike that is a little above entry-level at a less than entry-level price. The bike itself has never been crashed or dinged, it weighs about 8.5kg and includes the following:
- Shimano 105 groupset with Truvativ Elisa cranks (Isis Drive);
- Upgraded saddle Fizik Vitesse (women specific);
- Maxxis re-fuse tyres for trouble free riding;
- New bar tape;
- Very nice braided brake cables; and
- OEM shimano wheels. (A nice set of wheels would probably drop the weight significantly)
The bike has always been well maintained and is in tip-top shape.
Note, this is no cheapy bike... Graeme O'Bree chose to ride the OCR1 to win the UK National TT title, given it wasn't last year but it speaks to the fact that this is a quality bike.
Contact Wil, 0417 596 288.