Seight club kit - order about to open
Orders for new club kit will be open on the Seight website from Wednesday 1 June. They'll be open for 3 weeks. All you need to do is visit the Seight website, choose your items, pay with your credit card and they'll be delivered 6-8 weeks after orders close.
The link and the password you need is available from Bruce; so contact him by email from May 29 onwards for the details - more on that next week.
Some more info:
- The orange, green and blue will be printed in a fluoro ink, so they should be bright;
- Road/MTB jerseys and vest can be ordered in either club or race cut. They're basically the same size but 'race' will be really fitted;
- Items available include two types of road/MTB jersey, three types of trail jersey (short, 3/4 or long sleeve,) two types of bib knicks, wind vest, arm warmers, time trial suit, long sleeve jersey and even a casquette! (If you don't know what that is, you probably don't want one);
- Kids sizes are available too;
- Detailed explanation on how to order will be available next week with the link and password; and
- For delivery you can choose the standard $5 delivery (which will be to All Terrain Cycles, so you can pick up your gear during business hours) or you can choose to pay $18 extra and have it delivered directly to you.
We hope to have samples to try on next week.
2016/17 Rider Development Grant
The Grant provides financial assistance for talented MMBCC cyclists aged 25 and under. It's designed to encourage and support the development of promising young riders at varying levels in their cycling careers.
Please click here to download a copy of the Guidelines for the 2016/17 MMBCC Rider Development Grant.
Applications to reach us by early July. Details of where to send the application are in the PDF.
Successful applicants will be announced at the AGM at The Produce Store in August.
One last thing...
Have you subscribed to the club emails yet? It'll be easier to get your club kit order details if you do. Just fill in your details on the right hand side of the Home page, just underneath our "The social club with a cycling problem" logo.